This highly interactive 2-day course will highlight the key differences between registering biopesticides and conventional pesticides and will examine the European regulatory environment for biopesticides - drawing comparisons from the US, Canada and other key global markets.
The biopesticide industry has witnessed considerable growth in recent years and is expected to continue its growth momentum to reach approximately US $1.371 billion by 2017.
Make sure you are up to date with the evolving regulatory environment for biopesticides and equip yourself with the knowledge needed to overcome challenging regulatory scenarios to ensure your piece of this market!
What will you learn?
- Develop a thorough understanding of biopesticides and how they can be defined
- Make sure that you are aware of key regulatory differences between biopesticides and conventional biopesticides
- Examine key differences between the EU and US/Canadian systems for registering biopesticides
- Develop scenarios for the global approval of biopesticides
- Evaluate key concepts for conducting regulatory risk assessments
- Build stakeholder collaborations in the development of national, regional and global dossiers
- Understand the market in order to maximise commercial opportunities
Who should attend?
This course is relevant to anyone who is looking to develop their understanding of the global regulatory environment for biopesticides
- Regulatory Affairs Heads / Directors / Managers / Specialists
- Product Registration Heads / Directors / Managers / Specialists