Global AgInvesting (GAI) is returning for the 2nd annual event in Tokyo, marking the 30th event in the industry leading conference series since 2009. All sessions will be available with simultaneous translation in Japanese.
In 2016, attendees met and mingled with leaders from:
Albourne Partners (Asia) Ltd., ANZ Bank, AP Fonden 2, Aquitaine Famille, Asian Development Bank, BFC Asset Management, Colliers International, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Daido Life Insurance Company, Glencore Japan, Hancock Agricultural Investment Group, Hosen Capital, International Finance Corporation, Japan Alternative Investment Company, Japan Post Bank, Japan Strategic Capital, Laguna Bay, Mitsubishi Asset Management, Mitsui & Co., Mizuho Asset Management, Nihon UNISYS, Nikko Asset Management, Olam International, Rabo Equity Advisors, SEIRYU Asset Management Ltd., Sony Life Insurance Company, Sumitomo Corporation, Symphony Financial Partners, The Norinchukin Bank, and many more.
- Educational presentations on the fundamentals driving investor interest in global agriculture
- Afternoon spotlight on opportunities to invest in agricultural technologies
- Active global investors discuss opportunities across the major production regions of North America, Europe, and Australia, with a focus on private equity, infrastructure, and meeting ESG goals
- Comparative analysis of different strategies, including dairy, livestock, timber, and permanent crops
- Unrivaled networking across 2 full days