miCROPe 2017 will address key issues related to the application of microbial products in crop production and encompass aspects ranging from basic understanding to commercial application. The organizing committee welcomes participants from academia, industry as well as from the public and farming sector, and looks forward to discuss the latest developments in this field.
The social programme will give you the opportunity to enjoy Vienna during Christmas time together with symposium participants.
Abstract submission and registration is open till June 30th, 2017. All submitted abstracts will be considered for short talks or poster presentations by the scientific committee.
- Successful microbial products
- Microorganisms for rural development
- New mechanisms involved in beneficial plant-microbe interactions
- Plant understanding and improvement of beneficial interactions with microbes
- The holobiont plant: multitrophic interactions
- The holobiont plant: microbiome understanding
- Application technologies & formulations
- Future of microbial products & regulatory issues
- Phytobiomes Alliance