Designed for professionals either new to agrochemical formulations or requiring a basic working knowledge in their role, this introductory 8 module course will provide you with the foundations to enhance your formulation career.
You will examine essential topics such as:
• Green formulations: types and drivers for growth
• Regulation of formulated products: recent changes to regulations
• Development process: ingredients and generating regulatory data
• Biopesticides: differences to conventional PPPs
• Reformulations: advantages and disadvantages