"Innovations in Starches, Proteins & Value Added Products"
Starch industry in EU is more dynamic than ever as the region will see an end to restrictions come October 2017.
Held on the 30-31st of October in the vibrant city of Budapest, 2nd Starch World EUROPE is well planned to discuss exciting and relevant issues affecting the region’s starch and relevant industry.
Supported by the European Starch Industry Association, key highlights include:
(1) Key note presentation by Hungrana on Starch and Sugar production in the Heart of CEE
(2) Implications post October quota
- Will starch-based sweeteners substitute the sugar market ?
- EU sugar reform impact on beet growers and sugar producers
(3) The new starch plant in Europe : Kall Ingredients Kft
(4) ADM’s focus and perspective on the global starch industry
(5) End users perspective on the evolving role of starch – from Nestle, Dulcesol and Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients
(6) Novel enzymes that can produce new generation of starch derivatives
(7) Animal nutritionist perspective on Comparing proteins from corn, potatoes & wheat for animal feed nutrition
(8) Corn Starch & Value Added products - from Russia’s leading starch producer
(9) Overview on Clean Label – will No Label be next ?
(10) Starch-based biomaterials developments
(11) Starch based bioplastics & current applications in the market
(12) Isosorbide projections & developing market applications
(13) Functionality and application markets for pulse fibers, starches & proteins