Changing market dynamics in the fertilizer industry are creating new business opportunities as producers emerge from a period of sluggish growth, low product prices and increased competition abroad. Opportunities are running high for the GCC region, which due to its close proximity to key export routes, access to abundant feedstock and established position as one of the world’s top fertilizer exporters, is well placed to establish a foothold in new markets, while growing its global reach.
Set to take place under the theme ‘New beginnings: Return to growth’, the convention will offer exclusive insight into the likely impact of new market changes on fertilizer trade, and highlight the key drivers behind future growth. It will further delve into the topics of how to create a stable environment, reinvent global distribution channels, link business and innovation, and learn about the latest technological advancements in the region and globally.
The 8th GPCA Fertilizer Convention will be held under the patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohamed bin Khalifa bin Ahmed Al-Khalifa, Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain.
By attending the GPCA Fertilizer Convention, you will reap the following benefits:
- Grow your existing network, make new contacts and meet with prospective clients at the Middle East’s leading fertilizer convention.
- Capitalize on three days of knowledge sharing and learning from some of the world’s top experts on fertilizer markets.
- Benefit from exclusive market insight delivered through engaging presentations, sessions and Q&As.
- Gain access to a large exhibition space to showcase your products and brand.
- Raise your chances for success by enhancing your expertise and building important business relationships with global and regional players.