Come to Mozambique and meet with 400 senior fertilizer executives and agribusiness stakeholders.
ESAFA, The East and Southern Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness Conference is the latest special collaboration between CRU Events and The African Fertilizer and Agribusiness Partnership (AFAP). Through this unique partnership, they are offering unrivalled networking opportunities with senior decision makers from the biggest fertilizer buyers and manufacturers in some of the world’s fastest growing fertilizer markets.
Participants have the chance to:
- Learn about the fertilizer demand dynamics in a region with one of the highest growth potentials in the world
- Gain insight on agribusiness developments and understand how key cash crop markets are impacting fertilizer demand
- Discuss how the global fertilizer supply chain can work with public and private partners to ensure that this region has access to the right inputs
- Hear updates from key phosphates, ammonia, blending, bagging and distribution investments being made across the region
- Understand where agribusiness corridors and clusters can be best applied to increase efficiencies and focus investment
- Join workshops and panel discussions on finance, policy development, soil science, farmer outreach, technical innovation and more