is a part of the CIR c
onference including Biocidal Products Regulation, REACH and Biopesticides. Across these 4 events, CIR attracts over 300 attendees providing a fantastic opportunity to network with your peers and find out the latest happenings industry.
The organizer offers AgroPages readers a £100 discount (approx. 10%)
The code is: CQ8214AGRO
Claim the discount here: https://bit.ly/2MpWb3S
10 MEMBER STATES, EFSA AND INDUSTRY PROVIDE THE LATEST GUIDANCE TO OVERCOME REGULATORY HURDLES & REGISTER AGROCHEMICAL PRODUCTS
1107/2009: WHERE ARE WE NOW AND WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD?
Guidance on registering products under 1107/2009
- Debate the politicisation of the decision-making process for agrochemical registration with industry and the European Parliament
- 1107/2009: Is it fit for purpose and what can we learn going forward?
- Endocrine Disruptors: Latest discussion on the proposed regulation
- Renewal of active substances: Avoid delays by understanding new data requirements and waivers
- Member State insight from: UK, Greece, Sweden, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Austria
Ecotox and efate: Scientific opinions and guidance
- Opinion on amphibians and reptiles: Hear the results of the public consultation with EFSA and industry feedback
- Guidance documents: Could they be simplified and what to expect for 2018
- How can ecosystem services facilitate regulatory decision making?
- Exposure of soil organisms: New guidance documents and best practice for implementation
- Spray drift in environmental risk assessments: Characterisation, representation and management
Impact of horizontal legislation on PPPs
In-depth workshop assessing the interplay between different regulations, including:
- Hear Member State and industry perspectives on the latest classification and labelling updates
- Examining the interplay between the PPP regulation and REACH
- Member State feedback on the Sustainable Use Directive: how is it interpreted?
- Examining the interplay between the PPP regulation and the Biocidal Products Regulationa