The upcoming Crops & Chemicals USA
meeting is now calling for speakers
, held July 23-25, 2018 at the Raleigh Convention Center in Raleigh, North Carolina.
If you have new data or an interesting case study on any of the topics below, we invite you to submit a speaker proposal by Friday, January 19.
Plenary Session Topics and Keynotes
Industry / market trends, and future of the industry
CRISPR-Cas9, CRISPR-derived technologies and gene editing in agro
Digital / precision farming, data analytics and yield maximization / cost reduction
End user insights: Farmers and supermarkets
Agrochemical / biologics registrations, including: USA, Europe, and LATAM
- Spray drift
- Adjuvants and surfactants
- Active ingredients
- Novel formulations
- Agrochemical applicator specific formulations
- RNAi, including: POC, delivery, formulation and commercialization
- Challenges in biopesticides, including: upscaling, long lasting and synthetics
- Actives, including stabilization and blending
- Microbiomes and development of new products from advances in microbiome understanding
- Demonstrating biostimulant efficacy
- Focus on soil, including: soil health, and slow release biostimulants
- Advances in nutrient level measurement
- Commercially applicable academic research
- Seed treatments
- Combining traditional agrochemicals and biologics
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approaches and challenges
Got a new product, active ingredient, chemical entity, microbe, or biochemical?
Companies looking to gain commercial exposure for their new agrochemical / biological products in front of a dedicated industry audience are invited to submit a proposal for ‘The Pitching Hour’ – a new dedicated session to promote licencing, partnership, and / or collaboration opportunities.