AgChem Summit is the place to meet and hear the best speakers in the industry, learn about new regulations, tendencies in the industry, challenges in labelling, bio economics, use of new products for the farming and food industry. The most successful companies in the value chain, networking with your peers will open new possibilities for your business.
The 2017 conference had discussions around:
- AgChem regulatory environment
- Interest into research and development for Bio stimulants and bio pesticides
- Unique perspectives from end users
- Regulations for bio pesticides and bio stimulants
- Importance of labeling
- New biologicals coming into the market
- Case studies and good management of biologicals
What can you expect at AgChem Summit 2018?
Vestaron, Bayer CropScience, Stockton USA, BASF, BioWorks and more.
Call For Papers
The topics they are looking to receive abstracts on include:
Please complete the form on the website to submit your abstract for consideration>>>
- Pre-registration process
- Testing for biologicals
- Experience with international regulatory compliance
- Future of microbial products in agriculture
- Environmental concerns for biological products
- Biopesticides and pesticides mixtures – Hybrids?
- RNAi in biologicals
- Resistance and effectiveness of bioestimulats and biologicals
- Emerging technologies
- Labeling concerns and transparency challenges
- Greener products and regulatory requirements
Speakers and attendees are responsible for booking their own travel and accommodation. A special rate of $259 plus tax
has been secured for conference delegates. Attendees can book their rooms online or call +1 866 837 4210 for reservations. Book your room online >>>