The Argus Added Value Fertilizers Africa
– taking place at the Westin, Cape Town, South Africa
on 18-20 September 2018
– is the latest in Argus Media's global series of events focussed on enhanced efficiency and specialty fertilizers and value-add products for plant health.
The use of added value fertilizers market is growing in Africa. It is not surprising that growers are keen to understand specialty and enhanced efficiency fertilizers to improve crop yield and quality.
Whether your interest is in water solubles, slow and controlled release, foliars, micronutrients, biostimulants – in short, any product which has an added component to increase its efficacy compared to ‘straight’ fertilizers then attending Argus Added Value Fertilizers Africa will offer the contacts and market insights you need to grow your business in the region.
Book your place and save $300 before early bird rate expires on 3 March 2018.
Why you should attend:
- Get access to a balanced program of technical and scientific content alongside market insights and developments
- The opportunity to discuss commercial and business opportunities in this region with senior decision makers
- Hear technical presentations on new product developments, outcomes from field tests and impact on plant health
- Networking activities including drinks receptions and round table discussions designed to expand your reach and contacts in this growing sector
- Remember if you book before 3 March you will save $300 off the standard price