ACI is delighted to announce its 3rd instalment of the European Biostimulants interactive summit
The global and European biostimulant market has seen significant growth over the past few years. With increased direction from the authorities and growing demand for sustainable agriculture shows that the biostimulant market will continue to experience remarkable growth.
The two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the biostimulants industry to give insights into the current challenges being faced and what opportunities lie ahead.
The summit will also provide a market overview, with highlights from experts on the progression of the biostimulants market and new insights and innovation of projects in the pipeline.
With a new interactive format the summit will feature:
· 250+ attendees and 15+ exhibitors
· Exclusive site visit to AlgaEnergy and IMIDRA (Institute of Madrid for Agronomical Research and Rural Development).
· Parallel Streams allowing delegates to “lean in” and have in-depth discussions with like-minded peers
· Structured networking activities: meet & greet, blackout bingo, speed networking, carpet croquet, drinks reception, networking dinner, social lotto and business card contest
· Interactive format with on-stage interviews, panel Q&A, in-conversation and lunch round tables.The summit will ensure that delegates receive content in a way that is engaging and interactive, that also allows for everyone to be part of the wider conversation.
The summit will also have insights from end-use markets giving updates on market growth drivers along with sustainable advancements in technologies and R&D projects. Come to Madrid to meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.
ACI offers a 15% discount for AgroPages readers/subscribers until 31 August, discount code: CBS3Agr
Who will attend?
- Plant Health, Nutrition And Physiology Specialists
- Agriculture And Crop Enhancement Experts
- Specialty Plant Nutrition And Biostimulants Manufacturers
- Government And Policy Agencies
- Distributors, Investors
- Biostimulants Producers & Feedstock Suppliers
- R&D And Scientists, Trade Associations
Call for Papers
If you would like to be considered as a speaker for the event with a 30-45 minute presentation, please submit an abstract for consideration to:
· Sarah Ajawin – Content
· Phone: +44 (0) 20 3141 0643