The 5th International Rice Congress 2018 (IRC)
is the world’s leading congress for the rice industry. For the first time
manufacturers too will now have an opportunity to present themselves to the entire world of rice. Together with the IRC2018 organiser, the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), DLG
(Deutsche Landwirtschafts Gesellschaft – German Agricultural Society) is organising the IRC-Trade Show
for suppliers to the complete production and value chain – from fram to retailer – which will run parallel with the Congress and is being held for the first time this year.
The exhibition will showcase specialist rice technology solutions. IRRI’s capacity to bring together stakeholders in the rice industry and engage them in collaborative discussions, coupled with DLG’s expertise in agricultural exhibitions and professional agricultural know-how, promises a dynamic conference.
IRRI (International Rice Research Institute)
IRRI is the world’s premier science organization dedicated to reducing poverty and hunger through rice science, improving the health and welfare of rice farmers and consumers and protecting the rice-growing environment for future generations. IRRI is an independent, non-profit, research and educational institute, founded in 1960 by the Ford and Rockefeller foundations with support from the Philippine government.
DLG (Deutsche Landwirtschafts-Gesellschaft– German Agricultural Society)
DLG is a non-profit organization based in Frankfurt, Germany. One of its key objectives is to promote international agricultural knowledge across nations, and the society organizes a range of agricultural exhibitions throughout the world including Agritechnica, the largest exhibition of agricultural machinery, and EuroTier, the largest exhibition in Europe for livestock technology. DLG’s activities also include a world-renowned independent test center and a respected Crop Production department.
Trade Show areas
• Rice cultivation and harvesting
• Rice seeding
• Crop protection
• Rice post-harvest technology
• Process technology and rice processing
• Food technology
• Filling and packaging technology
• Transport and storage installation
• Safety and Analytics
• Quality Management
• Rice trading
• Environmental technology, biotechnology
• Service providers, organizations and publishers
Reasons to attend the Trade Show
• Biggest rice research congress in the world with an accompanying full-range trade show (held every four years)
• One-stop-show for the exhibition grounds
• Access to all relevant booming rice markets in Asia and worldwide
• Southeast Asia is recognized by leading market researchers as one of the major emerging markets
• International business opportunities in all sectors of rice production, processing and trading
• Direct contact to leading industry figures, government representatives and globally operating organizations
• Networking opportunities with more than 2,000 high quality decision makers from around 70 countries
• High potential venue with attractive exhibition grounds in Singapore
Marketing and Trade Show Services
Exhibitors at the International Rice Congress Trade Show are offered full marketing
support. Extensive information on the global rice markets, detailed trade show participation planning and local high-quality promotion of new products, are just a few of the services offered to International Rice Congress Trade Show exhibitors. A multilingual marketing team as well as offices in China and Germany will be offering support to help exhibitors achieve maximum benefit from their trade show participation.