NIAA EXPO WEST AFRICA will offer a unique productive B2B opportunity between the world's leading agro chemical and agro equipment companies and stakeholders, government departments, relevant associations and NGOs to formulate active business opportunity.
Also NIAA EXPO WEST AFRICA will provide skills acquisition and tech-know-how on the latest agritech trends for farmers from the free-to-attend interactive training seminars.
The Nigeria International Agro Chemical and Agro Equipments Expo, NIAA EXPO West Africa, will be held at Abuja, The Mega Commercial City. This edition will integrate new product and service exhibition, marketing and
technical exchange and B2B tour and trade talks together. Also, there will be an open and active business matchmaking window through which exhibitor and agricultural enterprises may march into the productive business
market, and will realize an annual get-together for international agriculture business performers.
1. Build brand awareness and activate clients
2. Generate new markets, sales leads and business network
3. Demonstrate products and service
4. Conduct market research and meet the buyers face-to-face
5. Be part of B2B trade and tour opportunities
6. Source new agents, distributors, importers or exporters
7. Upgrade awareness of company or existing products
8. Increase sales to current buyers
· Seeking latest innovation.
· Looking for new customers or clients.
· Possible business ventures and tie-ups.
Searching for ways and means to expand the business.
Nigeria and other West African countries have one of the highest consumer rates of agro chemical and agro equipment in Africa. With a standard GDP growth, it managed to surpass all other sub-continents of Africa in agro chemical and agro equipment business. For agriculture development, agro chemical and agro equipment are main concern occupation and it offers great potential to the agriculture sector. Agro chemical and agro equipment business activities account for reasonable figure in Nigeria and other West African country’s income. As a major consumer and producer of various agro chemical and agro equipment products locally, West Africa is rated as the best commercial hub for agro chemical and agro equipment products and services in whole Africa.