Don't miss the Biostimulants World Congress DIGITAL WEEK!
Dowload the Presenting and Sponsorship Opportunities HERE
DELIVER SESSIONS ON HOT TOPICS:
· Biostimulants and Plant Yield & Quality
· Molecular Analysis of Biostimulants
· Role of Biostimulants in abiotic stress tolerance
· Microbiome, Priming and Soil Health
· Best practices, Market Trends and Legislation
To facilitate year-round engagement among the agricultural biostimulant community, New Ag International and KNect365 Life Sciences are pleased to introduce this special digital platform for you to raise your profile in the marketplace, engage prospects, and reinforce your thought leadership status - all while generating highly-qualified leads!
The Digital Week conference programme offers free registration for attendees to engage remotely, watch sessions, access video and white paper content, and interact with the community through live polling and Q&As.
Registration to attend the free webinars opens Tuesday 28th August! Contact the organizer today to register your interest to attend.