- A leading international event and meeting point for oilseed market operators at the start of the new oilseed season
- Reliable source of exclusive agri market analytics and forecasts from the top global experts and agribusiness operators
- Effective platform for discussion of the main drivers in the oilseed sector of Ukraine and Black Sea countries
- Insights and recommendations for improvement of business strategies
- New ideas, effective networking and exchange
‘Black Sea Oil Trade’ conference is annually attended by producers and crushers of oilseeds, traders, enterprises for deep processing of veg oils, investment companies, banks, legal, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveyor and other companies.
In 2017 ‘Black Sea Oil Trade’ attracted 250 delegates
from 150+ companies
and 25 countries
- Trade wars: who's next in the ring?
- Tough rules in the global vegoil and meal market. What should you be getting ready for?
- Macroeconomic outlook. Global scenarios
- Price forecast for 2018/19. What will the ongoing vegoil price decline result in? When will the prices recover?
- Regional competitors in the oilseed market and their strategies. Who will win?
- Prices for non-GMO soybeans and meal keep rocketing