As microbial-derived products are poised to disrupt the agriculture industry, fundamental challenges remain in understanding the complexity of plant-soil microbial interactions, identifying microbial candidates amenable to fermentation and formulation on a large scale, demonstrating added value of agbiologicals in an agchemical dominated market and delivering agbiological products into the hands of growers.
The 3rd Microbiome Movement – AgBioTech Summit will unite KOLs, agbiotech, agrochemical companies, research institutions and technology experts to harness the plant-soil microbiome and accelerate commercialization of effective next generation agbiologicals.
Join the leaders in agbiological product development as they discuss the latest data-driven case studies and forge collaborations you need to unlock the full potential of the plant-soil microbiome.
What can you expect?
• Data-driven research, emerging approaches and products that are harnessing plant-soil microbiome interactions to increase plant yield and quality from, Novozymes, Growcentia, Bayer Crop Sciences, Agrinos, Pivot Bio, Marrone BioInnovations, Syngenta, NC State, Penn State, University of North Carolina and many more
• Novel approaches to sequencing microbial genomes and identification of functionally useful microbial candidates for product development
• How to reimagine the established science of fermentation and formulation to create consistently performing and stable products
• Field trial design that demonstrates the added value of microbial based products.
• Overcoming regulatory and commercialization hurdles to accelerate accessibility of products to the broader grower community