A one-day workshop on February 22, 2019 in Singapore organized by Pacific Agriscience Pte Ltd.
1. Opening and welcome speeches
2. The case for Chinese agchem manufacturers to JV with Indian counterparts
3. The uncertain outlook and challenges for agchem manufacturing in China
4. The uncertain outlook for agchem raw material manufacturing in China
5. Investment climate in India in general and in the agchem industry in particular, with details on laws and regulations.
6. The growing Indian Agchem Market
7. The Indian agchem manufacturing industry
8. Registrations of agchem in India-- procedures for importers as well as those that have manufacturing plants in India.
9. Successful Indian-Chinese JV Case Study
- To be attended by CEOs, Presidents, Manufacturing plant owners, Board members, Advisors
- Target number of companies from each side is a maximum of 30 to ensure good and effective interaction and networking
- USD600/participant and USD400 for each additional participant from the same company for expression of interest received by December 25, 2018
- From December 26, 2018 onwards, USD700 and USD600 respectively
- Fees to be paid in January 2019
Send expression of interest to: