By the end of 2017, the area of cultivated land in China was 134.863 million hectares (2.023 billion mu), and the total output value of agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and fishery was 1,146.62 billion yuan, an increase of 260.497 billion yuan compared with 2016.
China, with its vast territory, provides unlimited spaces to develop agriculture and agricultural equipment and technology. As China's agricultural development has entered a historical stage of transition from total expansion to structural optimization, the innovations in agricultural production equipment such as green, environmental friendly, intelligent, and internet-connecting agricultural machinery, innovations in agricultural mode of production which is dominated by ecological agriculture, Internet agriculture, and beautiful countryside and even the innovations in agricultural production business entitles which are dominated by family farms have all created huge business opportunities in the agricultural field.
EXPO ARTI-TECH & LIVESTOCK
, a new agricultural exhibition platform organized by Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, Shanghai UBM Sinoexpo International Exhibition Co., Ltd., and China National Packaging and Food Machinery Corporation, will be held at the National Exhibition and Convention Centre (Shanghai) on June 19-21 2019, closely focusing on advanced technology and integration of three rural industries.
Why Exhibit at the Expo Agritech & Livestock
1. Rapid and better development of agricultural industry under the guidance of national strategy "Rural Rejuvenation"
2. Guidance and support from national authoritative industry societies, associations, research institutions, local agricultural committees and other government agencies
3. Co-located events form the clusters covering the upstream and downstream of the food industry chain and stretching across the primary,secondary and tertiary industries
4. UBM global resources and the experiences of organizing series of exhibitions in agriculture, animal husbandry and fishery breeding industry
5. Venue located in Shanghai, a national-level exhibition center at the heart of international economy, finance, trade, shipping and scientific & technological innovation
6. Proper division of sectors to attract dedicated professionals from agricultural industry to seek business opportunities and cooperation。
Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery
Shanghai UBM Sinoexpo International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
China National Packaging and Food Machinery Corporation
Chinese Academy of Agricultural Mechanization Sciences
Societies and Associations of Agricultural & Livestock, Professional institutions