The 4th Microbiome Movement – Agbiotech Summit returns to Raleigh, NC next February to unite the largest agbiological community of ag strategic companies, biotechs, solution providers and academics. This forum is dedicated to advancing plant-soil microbe discovery strategies into the next generation of commercially successful products with predictable modes of action, consistent performance and increased yield for crop agriculture.
Across three days of case-studies, discussion and debates:
· Uncover pioneering discoveries on plant-soil microbiome functionality
· Leverage big data platforms to deduce causality
· Overcome formulation and fermentation challenges at scale
· Apply digital agtech to maximize data outputs of greenhouse & field trials
· Overcome regulatory hurdles to streamline your product development efforts
· Raise capital to accelerate microbiome focused agbiological platforms
· Forge strategic collaborations to drive the future of agbiological development
The fabric of sustainable crop agriculture must urgently be shaped today. Make sure that microbial-based products are part of that fabric by joining your peers to discover and translate agbiologicals for transformed grower yield, sustainability and commercial outcomes.
Find out more here: https://ter.li/sz0h1f