Welcome to International Conference “BLACK SEA GRAIN-2020”: April 22-23, 2020
UkrAgroConsult invites international agribusiness operators to join the 17th International Conference ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN-2020’ - a recognized marketplace and a major annual meeting point for the top agribusiness community.The Conference will be held on April 22-23, 2020 in InterContinental hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine and will gather more than 700 delegates from 50+ countries worldwide.
‘Black Sea Grain’ Conference is a large communication platform, providing 2 days of exclusive agri market insights from leading industry experts, coverage of the global macroeconomic and regional trends, long term forecasts on the global and Black Sea grains&oilseeds market, effective networking and face to face contacts with market operators.
Located in the heart of the Black Sea region, the conference annually brings together more than 700 agribusiness professionals from more than 400 companies and 50+ countries worldwide, serving to adjust business strategies and promote international trade.
Conference participants are represented by international producers and crushers of grains and oilseeds, agri holdings, agri commodity traders, banks and investment funds, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveying, law and consulting companies etc.
CONFERENCE AGENDA WILL FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING:
· Era of 2020s: global transformation and uncertainty of commodity markets
· Black Sea grains and the global new rules of 20s
· Black Sea region: key players, their competition, expansion to the target markets
· Future ‘demand shapers’ in agribusiness. Case Study: Sellers’ and Buyers’ Strategies and Answers
· Big talk on Ukraine: land market, logistics, investments. Unchanged mantra? New mantra?
· Case Study. Farmers’ Margins, their evolution under new land market legislation
· South America, China, USA: what’s next at the agri giants arena?
· Global financial outlook. Many uncertainties are ahead?
General Sponsor of the Conference - ACTAVA TRADING, Official Sponsor – Cerealcom, Exclusive Exchange Sponsor - CME Group, Sponsors - Filhet-Allard Maritime, INTL FCStone, Ande Logistics. The Conference is supported by GAFTA and Ukrainian Grain Association.
For additional information please contact the Organizer:
Tel.: +38 044 364 55 85