4th Agro Protech 2013 – The Focus Areas
- Use of quality seeds and application of fertilizers for enhancing productivity
- Diversification in crop production and focus on high-value crops
- Use of modern farm equipments for enhancing productivity in a sustainable manner
- Improvisation of storage facilities like cold storage, warehouses through PPP initiative
- Water management and use of micro-irrigation techniques
- Development of infrastructure to strengthen farm to market connectivity
- Adoption of modern techniques for post harvest management
- Adoption of mechanized and modern technologies in food processing sector
- Improvising and strengthening of the agri-export zones
- Promotion of Dairy, Poultry, Meat & Fisheries Schemes for investment in the sector.
- Upgradation of new technologies for better productivity in the Dairy, Poultry, Meat & Fisheries sector
- Financing schemes in the sectors
- Extensive R&D to assist farmers in the production of crops
- Focus on North -East potential
Objectives : 4th Agro Protech 2013
4th Agro Protech 2013 will provide an opportunity to technology and service providers to display their technologies and their benefits to the audiences and user industry. There will be an exhibition-cum-conference to have meaningful discussion for three days. The programme will……
-Generate investor and stakeholder interest in the agriculture, horticulture, processed food and related sectors including dairy, poultry, meat & animal husbandry etc of India
-Highlight the innovative technologies and services while acting as a platform for farm sector players to explore opportunities for contract farming, sourcing, processing, value addition, distribution and marketing.
-Identify profitable sector related projects
-Provide to the private players a glimpse of the opportunities that lie in the area of poultry, dairy, animal husbandry, food processing and infrastructure development.
-Providing a platform for State Governments to showcase the advantages of their state potential to the stakeholders of the sector for initiate investment to their state.
-Provide opportunity for business networking with the business community of South-Asian as well as European countries culminating in promotion of trade in the agri, food-processing and related sectors.
- Three-Day Conference – Covering all the critical aspects attached with agriculture, horticulture and food processing with dedicated sessions on agriculture and horticulture, livestock including poultry, dairy and fisheries, processed food, infrastructure and research, international trade and financial inclusion.
- Three-Day Exhibition – Display state-of-the-art agro and food related product, technology, machinery, packaging, etc in three air conditioned hangers
- Two-day Farmers’ Meet – Participation of farmers from all over India for attending technical seminars and trainings
- Two-day Reverse Buyer-Seller Meet – Buyer Seller meet with farmers, manufacturers, buyers.
-Union Ministers & Union Secretaries
- Ministers of State Government from Participating States
- Secretaries & Directors from relevant government departments
- Experts of Agriculture & Food Scientists
- Faculty of Agriculture universities
- Key industry leaders
- Senior officials from Banking and Financial institutions
Central / State Establishments l Central government agencies and departments l Agri Marketing Boards l Agricultural engineering corporations l Agriculture department related organizations l Agro Industry Corporations l Agri Finance Corporations l Banks and Credit Agencies l Co-operatives of Food & Consumer protection l Dealers / Channel partners / Traders l Agri Insurance Corporation l Entrepreneurs l Millers l Packaging equipment & machinery and users of storage equipment l International Experts l Associations boards & other nodal agencies l Traders, wholesalers of commodities l Universities, Research Institutions & colleges l Commodity Exchange organizations l Growers l Farmers
Central & State Government l Government Agencies l ICAR Institutions l Irrigation & water management companies l Fertilizer & Chemical Companies l Pesticides & Insecticides companies l Export promotion councils l Inspection, Product & Quality Certifications companies l Maintenance and automation systems l Processed Food companies l Packaging Technology & Machinery companies l Post Harvest Technologies & Equipment providers l Quality control testing and coding l Warehousing Corporations Cold Storages l Export / Trading houses l Training Institutions l Banks & Financial Institutions