XVI International Conference “Black Sea Grain-2019” is glad to present its Preliminay Agenda, which is currently available at the conference website.
‘Black Sea Grain’ Conference - is a leading global marketplace and a major meeting point for the top agribusiness community. The conference will be held on April 10-11, 2019 in InterContinental hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine. Please note, that Early Bird rate is valid till Dec. 31, 2018.
Black Sea Grain offers a large communication platform, providing 2 days of exclusive agri market insights from leading industry experts, coverage of the global macroeconomic and regional trends, long term forecasts on commodities market, effective networking and face to face contacts with 700+ delegates.
Located in the heart of the Black Sea region, the conference annually brings together 800+ delegates from more than 400 companies and 50+ countries worldwide, serving to adjust business strategies and promote international trade.
Conference participants are represented by international producers and crushers of grains and oilseeds, agri holdings, traders, banks and investment funds, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveying, law and consulting companies etc.
IN 2019 THE CONFERENCE WILL FOCUS ON:
• Era of 2020s: Expecting the world grain supply boom?
• Commodity markets: Change, shift, evolve
• Black Sea region: Grain production, exports and logistic challenges
• Ukraine: aiming for the new highs?
• Geopolitics, macroeconomics, trade wars
• South America’s ambitions and European conservatism
• Asia and Africa. Growing demand and market developments
• Global financial outlook. Crisis and the markets
General Sponsor of the Conference - ACTAVA TRADING,
Exclusive Exchange Sponsor - CME Group,
Sponsors - Filhet-Allard Maritime, INTL FCStone.
For additional information please contact the Organizer:
Tel.: +38 044 364 55 85