AgChem & Technology Europe Congress 2018
2018/11/20 0:00:00 London,UnitedKingdom
Venue:Novotel London West
One Shortlands, London, W6 8DRWebsite:https://agrichemeurope.com/events/agrichem-technology-europe?afid=924&cpid=5403&utm_source=AgroPages&utm_medium=Web%3A+Banner#register Organizer:Kisaco Research Address:The Plaza, Unit 2.21, 535 Kings Road, London SW10 0SZ Contact person:Finola McMahon Tel:+44 (0)20 3696 2922
Due to strict EU regulations and changing public perceptions there has been a shift in the demand for ‘green’ agriproducts. Learn from key agrochemical companies as well as leading academics about how they are working to produce more sustainable crop protection products, including challenges they have overcome with their new formulations, application technologies and strategies.
The AgChem & Technology Europe Congress will provide a platform to address present challenges by focussing on:
• The Discovery of novel approaches for developing new active ingredients.
• How surfactants and adjuvants can impact the performance of the active agri-products.
• Developments in precision farming to tackle issues with crop protection delivery.
• The incorporation of biologicals and overcoming the associated issues with stability.
• William Abrahams, Monsanto
• Malcolm Faers, Bayer Crop Science
• Simon Blackmore, Harper Adams University
• Chris Urch, Redag Crop Protection
With meeting time available during the networking breaks to facilitate new collaborations, this congress will provide you with all that you need to develop innovative products and be at the forefront of the future of crop protection.
AgChem and Technology Europe offers AgroPages readers a 10% discount. Don’t forget to quote AP10 when booking.