21st International Fresenius AGRO Conference "Behaviour of Pesticides in Air, Soil and Water"
2019/6/25 0:00:00 Mainz,Germany
Venue:Atrium Hotel Mainz
Flugplatzstr. 44 55126 MainzWebsite:https://www.akademie-fresenius.com/events/detail/produkt/21th-international-fresenius-agro-conference-behaviour-of-pesticides-in-air-soil-and-water/ Organizer:Die Akademie Fresenius GmbH Address:Alter Hellweg 46 44379 Dortmund Contact person:Sabine Mummenbrauer Tel:+49 231 75896-82
- Regulation (EC) 1107/2009 update from the European Commission
- Work on EFSA FOCUS Repair group
- Update on harmonisation work in the zones
- Mid term evaluation of the Dutch crop protection policy
- Update on the guidance on aged sorption of pesticides in soil
- Recent environmental fate activities at the Pest Management Regulatory Agency at Health Canada
- Simulating the fungicide chlorothalonil in East Tiaoxi River using the RICEWQ-EXAMS model
Exposure, risk assessment and risk mitigation
- Coupling pesticide fate and effect models: Challenges for the fate modelling community
- Update on groundwater monitoring
- Update on aquatic exposure assessment of pesticides in Latin America
- Update on SETAC DRAW
- Update from SETAC EMAG-Pest
Who do you meet?
Groups that should take part:
Managing directors, boards of directors, members of supervisory boards, managers and scientists in the field of:
- Environmental behaviour
- Field inspection
- Research & development
- Legal & regulatory affairs
- Exposure & risk assessment
- Monitoring & computer modelling
Sectors that should take part:
- Agrochemical industry
- Research institutes from the area of agriculture, soil, hydrology and air
- Authorities (agricultural inspection offices, registration and control authorities)
- Water supply enterprises
- Professional associations
Participation Fee: € 1,895.00 plus VAT.
The registration fee includes the following benefits:
- conference participation
- conference documentation
- coffee breaks and conference beverages
- the evening event on 25 June 2019
Representatives of an authority or a public university are therefore eligible for a reduced fee of € 795.00 plus VAT per person (please provide evidence). The reduced fee cannot be combined with other rebates.
For joint bookings received from one company the organizer grants a 15 % discount from the third participant onwards (it doesn’t apply for representatives of an authority or a public university).