The world today is a complex and changeable world, where new technologies are constantly emerging while the agricultural inputs industry will usher in great changes. The risk of new AIs research is growing; regulatory requirement is stricter; the problem of resistance of diseases, pests and weeds has become increasing severe; people’s concerns over quality and safety of agricultural products are increasing; and the pressure on the innovative and transformative development of agrochemical enterprises is increasing. To this end, while focusing on development of AIs, agrochemical enterprises have started to pay more attention to formulation and premium formulations with proprietary brand. Premium formulations are not only an important direction which guides the research and development of new agrochemicals, but are also a strategy of development to respond to the rising competition worldwide. In the foreseeable future, premium formulations are expected to lead the way of innovation of mainstream products and will bring about revolutionary changes in formulation.
To promote an innovative development of the agrochemical formulation industry chain worldwide and to facilitate academic exchange and technical cooperation, the 3rd Ag Formulation & Application Technology Congress (FAT2022), as hosted by AgroPages, is scheduled to take place in Hangzhou of China from 17 – 18 Oct., 2022.
The theme of the FAT 2022 session is “technology advancing and value reshaping,” focusing on the “pain points” and “difficulties” existing in the agrochemical formulation industry chain. Discussions will be held on industry policies, market dynamics, formulation design strategies, innovative technologies and products, production process engineering, product application practices and market opportunities as well as the impacts of price fluctuations of terminal formulations on the upstream and downstream industry chain. Discussions will also over the future development trend of the formulation industry, which will guide and promote upgrading and innovation of the formulation industry chain to enable the sustainable development of global agriculture.
Key Topics for Discussion:
Market & Policy
- Analysis of global pesticide formulation registration trend and innovative technologies
- Re-innovation of crop protection technology: Using mixtures and formulations to renew post-patent products
- New development trend of Chinese formulation industry and the impact from China’s 14th Five-Year Plan on the development and production of pesticide formulations
- How will the M&As within the adjuvant industry sector and adjuvant technology upgrading improve the formulation industry value chain?
- Analysis of the competitions and the business strategies of Chinese pesticide formulation industry and measures to increase international competitiveness
Technology & Application
- Innovation crop protection formulation& application technologies, process engineering technologies and new products launched by multinationals in recent years
- Innovative solutions for different formulation types, such as SC, OD, DF and CS etc and case studies.
- Low VOC solution in pesticides formulation to comply regulation criteria
- Innovative technologies for effective drone application
- Study on efficacy and application of glufosinate-oriented high-performance synergist
- How to optimize the performance of biological products through formulation innovation and design?
- Turnkey solutions to the development of agrochemical and biological formulations
- Grinding and dispersing machine selection and process optimization in suspension processing
- Experience sharing of innovation formulation development and automation&intelligent production
- Microplastic-free biobased sustainable seed coating technologies
- Analysis and application practices of new technology and product for seed treatments
- Rice Herbicide Ultra-Low Volume Drip Application Incorporated with Digital Transformation and Strategy
- Preliminary study on preparation of nano-pesticide formulations based on solubilization technology using functional polymers as a carrier
- Application and practice of nanotechnology in crop protection
- Development strategy and breakthrough of technical barriers of premium formulations for Europe and the US market
- Formulation market changes, challenges& countermeasures in Latin America
- Analysis of novel fungicides and formulations launched in Brazil in recent years
- Build a new model of internationalization of Chinese formulation: a “package deal” innovative service
Call for Papers
If you would like to be considered as a speaker over above topics/beyond ones at this congress, please submit your abstract for a 20-30 minute presentation to Grace Yuan via firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
Who should attend
- Formulation｜Adjuvant manufacturers and distributors
- Formulation processing equipment enterprises
- Formulation testing/analytical instrumentation companies
- Biological manufacturers and distributors
- Pesticide spraying equipment suppliers, drone manufacturers and UAV plant protection service organizations, etc.
- CRO & CRAO
- R&D institutions
How to attend
- Showcase your solutions by delivering a speech;
- Book a booth to conduct in-depth conversations with potential partners;
- Sponsor the summit to raise your brand awareness.
Grace Yuan | AGROPAGES
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
Wechat: nanagrace2014; 86 15505713266
Reports from the previous editions: 2020 FAT ｜2019 FAT
|Find this article at: http://events.agropages.com/EventsShow-3105-fe165218.html|