ATI’s highly interactive 2-day course explores key scientific and regulatory developments currently influencing agrochemical formulation strategies and will act as a broad introduction to the area.
Through a combination of theory and practical exercises you will examine current industry trends and navigate EU & US regulatory requirements for compliant formulations. You will assess the advantages and disadvantages of specific formulation strategies from initial development through to manufacturing and application of the final product.
What will you learn?
- Understand how to develop a formulation and provide the supporting data needed for submissions
- Evaluate the impact of changed EU regulations
- Get to grips with “newer” formulation types
- Assess the driving force behind greener formulations, explore the different forms of biopesticides and assess their challenges to the formulator
- Get an overview of analytical and test methods used to support the stated claims of the formulation
- Study key considerations for scale up & manufacturing
- Investigate the various application types and their impact on formulation choice
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone wishing to gain a broad overview of trends and procedures in agrochemical formulations including:
- Those new to agrochemical formulation or wishing to update their knowledge on formulation strategies
- Those moving into formulation from other areas within agrochemicals
- Those in other areas of the agrochemical industry such as Regulatory Affairs, Research, Development or
- Manufacturing who would fi nd knowledge of formulation strategies useful for their role