Argus in conjunction with CRU, will be hosting the Fertilizer Latino Americano 2018 Conference. The conference will be held on 22-24 January 2018 in São Paulo, Brazil.
Fertilizer Latino Americano (FLA) brings together senior decision makers from the biggest fertilizer buyers and manufacturers in Latin America. This leading annual industry event attracts 650+ delegates from over 50 countries (representing over 300 organisations) and offers a major networking platform to those involved in the Latin American fertilizer industry.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join senior decision makers from the biggest fertilizer buyers and manufacturers in Latin America at FLA 2018.
Why should you attend?
- Examine trends in fertilizer consumption across Latin America and identify the highest growth markets
- Assess the impact of Latin American demand on global trade in nitrogen, phosphates and potash
- Analyse fertilizer supply and demand in Brazil and the outlook for imports
- Examine changes in the crop portfolio in Latin America and identify new product formulations required
- Network with decision-makers from across the supply chain