Now into its 23rd year, IBC's Asia International Sugar Conference (AISC) has established itself as the preferred annual meeting point for sugar industry players in Asia. It remains the ONLY conference with a comprehensive focus on trade, investment and technology, and provides excellent partnership opportunities with Asian players.
- World Sugar Markets - Putting supply and demand in perspective
- Indonesia Sugar Millers’ Dialogue - Improving national sugar production targets and competitiveness in global sugar markets
- Production and Refining - Efficiencies, Technology Applications and Case Studies
- Sugar Price - Trends, Projections and medium term outlook
- Cane Management and Sustainability - And learning from best practice in other sectors
- Sugar Trade Panel - Growth hot spots, and market strategies