Designed for professionals either new to agrochemical formulations or requiring a basic working knowledge in their role, this introductory 8 module course will provide you with the foundations to enhance your formulation career. You will examine essential topics such as:
• Green formulations: types and drivers for growth
• Regulation of formulated products: recent changes to regulations
• Development process: ingredients and generating regulatory data
• Biopesticides: differences to conventional PPPs
• Reformulations: advantages and disadvantages
Learners seeking to advance their formulation career might want to check out the new online course on Agrochemical Formulation Strategies for Crop Protection>>
Access the course here
This online academy course can be accessed from 5th February 2018. 2 modules will be uploaded per week, allowing you to study at your own pace. Your trainer will welcome any questions that arise throughout your course.
Please note that full payment must be made prior to the course start date in order to receive your login details to begin the course.
FREE COURSE SAMPLE
You can now access "Introduction to Agrochemical Formulations" part of module 1. This overview is delivered by Dr Bullock and Dr Calvert, the trainers of this online course.