- 2½ days of scientific presentations
- Exhibits showcasing the latest agricultural biosafety and biocontainment products and services
- Network with professionals from the biosafety and scientific research industries, organizations, and agencies.
USDA ARS 2019 will once again present an extraordinary and appealing platform where different experiences with a variety of approaches to Agriculture, Biosafety, Agricultural Biosafety, Biocontainment and Biorisk.
- Biorisk Management Challenges in a One Health World
- High Pathogen Avian Influenza
- Laboratory Assessment Programs and Tools
- Risk Assessment