Following the success of previous Biopesticides Europe conferences, ACI is pleased to announce Vancouver, Canada as the host city for the Innaugural BIOPESTICIDES North America
conference, which will take place on the 27th & 28th June
The Global and European biopesticides market has continued to grow significantly over past few years. With increased direction from the authorities and growing demand for sustainable agriculture it is certain that the biopesticides market will continue to experience unprecedented growth.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the agriculture and chemicals industry, manufacturers and suppliers of crop protection and biological control products, farming associations, market analysts and consultants, technology providers, policy regulators & government representatives, academia and research laboratories.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Gary Nijak Jr., President & CEO, Green and Grow, Inc.
- Bachar Blal, Vice-President of Research and Development, Acadian Plant Health
- Brian Spencer, President, Applied Bio-nomics Ltd.
- Robert Masella, President & CEO, AEF Global
- Silvia Todorova, President, Anatis Bioprotection
- Andy Renz, VP Business Development, Vestaron Corporation
- Ron Levin, Manager of Market Development, CJB Applied Technologies
- Dr Jordan Dinglasan, Formulation Manager, Vive Crop Protection, Inc.
- Carlos Reyes, Director of Agronomy, Koch Biological Solutions
- Bill Brown, President, Adjuvant Plus, Inc.
- Dr Doug Chou, Director of Product Research & Development, Terramera, Inc.
- Michel Tremblay, Technical Director, BioTEPP, Inc.
- Vincent Livengood, Technical Services Manager, Kemin Industries
- Bruce Caldwell, Founder & CEO, 3Bar Biologics, Inc.
- Dr Timothy Johnson, VP Field Development and Technical Services, Marrone Bio Innovations
Confirmed Topics for Discussion Include:
- Boosting consistency and the augmentations required in developing more efficient products,
- Policy and regulation updates needed to facilitate the registration process,
- Latest investigations on pest and pathogen behaviour and evolution,
- Developing solutions that can work more efficiently in conjunction with the use of synthetic products
- Formulation technologies serving the development process,
- Overcoming the challenges associated with the production process,
- Technical requirements to improve performance of micro-organisms,
- Plant health analysis following administration of diverse pest management solutions,
- Administering biological control products as a preventive measure rather than a curative one
- Biopesticides North America 2018 - Conference Pass (inc. documentation pack): £1,355.00 (Save £240 - 15% Early Bird Discount, Valid till 31st March 2018. Standard Investment to register - £1595.)
- Biopesticides North America 2018 - Documentation Package Only: £420.00