Held annually in London and San Francisco, the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit
is an international networking and deal-making event for global agribusinesses, solution providers, entrepreneurs and investors. The goal of the summit is to accelerate the commercialization of advanced agricultural technologies by generating global partnerships and collaborations.
Now in its 6th year, the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in London will connect over 400 international agtech innovators with partners, buyers and investors, matching advanced technology solutions with commercial demand. Global industry leaders uncover the most exciting innovations in agricultural technology and discuss urgent market drivers for integration and adoption.
With over 60 speakers and a new crop of exciting ag-tech start-ups, this year’s theme will explore ?Building Agri-Food Systems Fit for the Global Consumer.
AgroPages readers please use our special membership discount code AGROP300 to receive £300 off, valid until mid-October.
Key themes for the 2018 agenda:
• Smart Farming: Low Cost Outcome-Based Models for Precision Ag – Tackling the Adoption Barrier
• The Power of the Microbiome in Restoring Soil Health
• Microbes, New Chemistry & Integrated Platforms: Farming’s New Approaches to Crop Protection
• How Small Companies are Leading the Revolution in Gene-Editing
• Putting Robotics and AI to Work in Agriculture
• Supply Chain Traceability: Tech-Enabled Food Quality from Seed to Table
• Scaling Agri-Tech in Ukraine, Russia, India and Africa
• Indoor Farming: Hyper-Efficient Horticultural Production to Nourish the Cities of Tomorrow
• Investment Opportunities in Animal Health