The 3rd International Investment Forum "Greenhouse Complexes Russia"
is going to be held on December 5-6, 2018
. Annually more than 500 CEOs, senior executives of flagship greenhouses and investment projects from Netherlands, Israel, Turkey, Germany and other countries attend the Forum
. The aim of the Forum is to attract investments into industrial greenhouse industry, discuss effective strategies of industry development and share best practices with the key market players.
The Forum will be attended by major investors from the CIS countries, Asia and Europe, the initiators of investment greenhouse projects from all regions of Russia, heads of energy companies in Russia, ministries and other authorities, governors, top managers of the federal and regional agricultural holdings, heads of retail chains and service companies, presidents of national unions and associations.
· 500+ decision-makers of flagship greenhouse complexes and agriholdings from Russia and the CIS – Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, as well as investors, government representatives, lead agronomists, heads of retail chains, and service providers
· Presentation of 30+ greenhouse investment projects to be implemented within 2019-2025 from all Russian regions and CIS countries
· Leaders debate: Ministry of Agriculture of Russia, investors, initiators, agriholdings. How will the greenhouse business evolve beyond 2020?
· NEW! AGRONOMY DAY – specialized master-classes on growing tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuce. Modern strategies on working with new hybrids, effective use of LED lighting and hydroponics
· STRATEGIC FOCUS: ASSORTMENT POLICY – diversification and new business development areas. What are the most promising niches in the greenhouse sector?
· Dedicated exhibition of cutting-edge equipment and technologies for greenhouse complexes delivered by the global leaders from Holland, Israel, Germany, Italy, Spain, and other countries
· IMPORTANT: FUNDS. Cooperating with investors and banks, project financing. How to gain most favourable lending conditions?
· ROUND TABLES ON MUSHROOM FARMING AND FLOWER PRODUCTION – explore best practices and learn about industry development prospects
· Fast and efficient! Roadshow of innovative technologies and equipment from the global leaders
· SPECIAL SESSION: IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! Where to find a prospective hire?