Join hands with Chinese partners to develop global potential markets
In 2018-2019, following a year of structural adjustments and price fluctuations, the new ecology of global pesticide supply and demand is gradually taking shape. At the same time, the opportunities offered by markets throughout the world are releasing unlimited potential, with their diversified market structures stimulating new product demands.
In July 2018, the China Pesticide Exporting Workshop (CPEW) was held in Hangzhou, China. For the first time, more than 30 overseas distributors and importers, along with 200 leading domestic agrochemical companies, were gathered on this platform to communicate face to face, which resulted in great attention and praise, both at home and abroad.
Under this new supply and demand ecology, both Chinese and overseas agrochemical companies are facing the same problem: How do they keep up with trends, and make product and market deployments in advance ? How do they recognize new market potentials and discover new product opportunities? And how do they strengthen their own advantages and find strategic suppliers for cooperation?
To this end, this year AGROPAGES will hold a conference focused on the theme, "Join hands with Chinese partners to develop global potential markets". The conference will be open to overseas visitors, and will also invite Chinese policy and market analysts; multinational companies; agrochemical distributors and importers deeply rooted in local markets; representatives of leading Chinese manufacturers. AGROPAGES aims to create a grand event for information sharing in the industry.
Topics of the speech
♦ The new structure of pesticide and intermediate supply in China and India
- What is the changes and trend of China's pesticide export? What are the key products and markets with great potential?
- What impact does Xiangshui incident have on China's chemical industry parks and agrochemical enterprises? How much will it affect the future supply of agrochemical products in China?
- What is the situation of pesticide intermediate supply in China and its trend in the future?
- The development of China's own patented products and the global application prospects of some poteintial varieties;
- What pesticide products in India are experiencing capacity expansion? What are the development strategies of Indian agrochemical manufactures?
- How to understands and responds to the changes of the global procurement environment from buyer's perspective;
- What cooperation opportunities do Chinese and Indian pesticide companies have?
♦ Opportunities and challenges in overseas markets
- What changes are being experienced in agriculture in the distant African continent?
- What structural changes are being experienced in Latin America for product demand?
- Which countries in Central and Eastern Europe have higher returns on investment and how can they be entered?
♦ The advanced concepts of multinational companies
- How does ADAMA build its own concepts and systems related to environmental protection and safe production in the process of company development?
- How does Syngenta adjusts its procurement strategy in a changing market environment?
- How does Ascenza(formerly SAPEC)'s diversification strategy help itself expand and develop rapidly?
- What is the strategic layout behind UPL's major acquisition in recent years?
- AMVAC's product and channel acquisition strategies, and the adjustments to its market strategies;
♦ The sharing of experiences in exploring foreign market
Under this topic theme, we will invite companies from China, India and other countries to share their rich experiences in developing foreign market.
♦ More topics
You are welcome to leave a message for more topic suggestions.
In the pre-warming meeting of 2018CPEW, acknowledged Chinese pesticide suppliers and traders selected by AGROPAGES have had close contacts and exchanges with representatives of overseas companies from Brazil, Chile, Colombia, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Ethiopia. In 2019, AGROPAGES will continue to build this brand business matchmaking conference and provide a broader platform for self-presentation and communication for overseas agrochemical companies.
How to attend
- The registration fee for visitors is USD 430/person (USD 398/person before May. 11);
- Visitors are welcome to deliver a speech about local market information or distribution channel construction;
- Book a meeting room/open negotiation desk to conduct in-depth conversations with leading Chinese companies;
- Sponsor a workshop to raise your brand awareness.
Who should attend
Leading Chinese agrochemical manufactures/traders;
Agrochemical importers and distributors in the global market;
Agrochemical consulting companies from different countries;
Procurement managers in multinational corporations;
See last year's workshop
Sharing information and building business connectivity, 2018 CPEW ended with great success
Mickey Shan | AGROPAGES