AgroPages’ 2nd Biopesticides and Novel Fertilizers International Summit (BioEx 2019) will be taking place in Hangzhou, China.
With promotion from the government in China, Chinese distributors and growers have increasingly accepted the use of biopesticides, biostimulants and novel fertilizers in recent years, along with the rapid development of the industries.
According to the research:
- Global biopesticide market is expected to reach USD 5bn in 2020, at a CAGR of 15-20%, among which the market in China values around USD 1bn in 2020, at a CAGR of 22.4%.
- As for biostimulants, their global market valued USD 2bn in 2017 at a CAGR of 12%. China’s biostimulant market was USD 240m in 2017, and is expected to reach USD 500m in the next 3-5 years.
China will no doubt become the largest biopesticide and biostimulant market in the future. Chinese distributors and growers’ huge demand for biopesticide and biostimulant products needs to be fulfilled.
During BioEx 2019, experts will introduce the regulations for biopesticides and crop nutrition products in the US, EU and other well-developed regions, also, business opportunities and challenges in China and other Asian countries will be discussed. Excellent biopesticide, biostimulant and novel fertilizer manufacturers from around the world will meet nearly 300 Chinese and SE Asian distributors and growers, exchanging knowledge and building network.
Speakers are currently being invited. Chinese and overseas governmental agencies, industry organizations, manufacturers and distributors will share their experience and expertise on global marketing, regulation, new products and technologies.
Exhibition will also be provided to present diversified and complementary products.
Topics in the summit:
Policy and Regulation
• New EU regulation for biostimulants
• Biopesticde registration and application in the US
• The registration management policy of biopesticides in China
Market and Opportunity
• Main application categories and development trends of biostimulants in Europe
• Main application categories and development trends of biopesticides in USA
• Development opportunities and challenges of biostimulants and novel fertilizers in China
Research and Application
• Application of RNAi technology in the control of lepidopteran pests
• Research and application of plant hypersensitive protein Harpin
• Research status and development trend of bio-herbicides
• R&D and marketing development of microbial pesticides
• Recent research and prospects of plant symbiotic nitrogen-fixing bacteria
• Application of gene activity assay in the study of the mechanism of action of biostimulants
• Research status and development trend of Controlled Release Fertilizer coating process
• Solution and thinking on the flocculation problem of humic acid water soluble fertilizer
• Ecosystem approach : using natural enemies to protect crops
• Effective nitrogen stabilizer technologies to improve agricultural sustainability
• Analysis on the development prospect of Chinese botanical biopesticide industry
• The existing categories and R&D trends of wetting agents in the agricultural market
• Application of microorganisms in the improvement of saline-alkali land
• How does Corteva serve global agriculture by Nutrition Strategic Management Plan
More topics to be added……
You are welcome to leave a message for more topic suggestions.
- Jean-Marc Sanchez, Global Technical Marketing Director at Lallemand Plant Care
- Stephen Ford, Technical Director and Founder of Ecolibrium Biologicals
- Douglas Ry Wagner, President and CEO at AlgaEnergy N.A., Inc.
- Simon Neufeld, Chief Agronomist at Earth Alive Clean Technologies
- Wu Liang, Director of China Xinyangfeng New Fertilizer Institute
- Hatem Elmahy, Executive Director of Crop IQ Technology
More speakers will be announced soon...
2018 AgroPages Awards Ceremony
During the summit, AgroPages will also hold the AgroPages Awards Ceremony to commend the winners of Top 10 Biopesticides/Biostimulant/Novel Fertilizers with Incomparable Market Potential in China 2018.
The Awards winners as below：
Top 10 Biopesticides with Incomparable Market Potential in China 2018
Top 10 Biostimulants with Incomparable Market Potential in China 2018
Top 10 Novel Fertilizers with Incomparable Market Potential in China 2018
Companies participated in 2018:
BIOPHARMACOTECH SP.Z.O.O.S.P.K, Industrias Químicas del Vallès, M2i Life Sciences, BASF, Biopreparaty, spol. s r. o., PH. AGROHOM, Andermatt Biocontrol, Micromix Plant Health, AgriTecno, Dr. Knoell Consult, Chr. Hansen A/S, Biolchim, Diachem S.p.A., Agrinos, Novozymes, Valagro S.p.A., Biotechnica, Isagro……
Arysta, Acadian, Global BioAg Linkages, DCLRS, Oro Agri……
STK, Tropical Agrosystem, UPLB, Geolife
China: Sinon, Blesster, Yuntianhua, Jiyuan Baiyun Industry, Green Agrosino, Multigrass Formulation, Dora, Kernel Bio-tech, Rotam, Leili, Seawin Biotech, Chongda Bio-tech, New Power……