· CCPIA (China Crop Protection Industry Association) was founded in April 1982 and is one of the earliest non-profit associations of agrochemical industry in China. CCPIA has been adhering to the principle of serving the government, the industry and serving its members, which plays the role of the bridge and bond between the government and enterprises, enterprises and enterprises. CCPIA dedicates to communicate and coordinate with the government, accelerate the international cooperation, and promote the sustainable and healthy development of agrochemical industry.
Since its formation, CCPIA grows rapidly, with its members increasing from 45 to 700+ now. Most of the members are involved in research, design and production of agrochemicals (including technical, formulations, intermediates, package materials, packing equipment and agrochemical application equipment). The members contribute to 90% of the total agrochemical production.
· Supporters: China Nitrogen Fertilizer Industry Association
China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation
China Agro-technological Extension Association
Crop Life China
National Aviation Plant Protection Science Technology Innovation Alliance
Taiwan Crop Protection Industry Association
Taipei Agriculture Chemicals
Pesticides Manufactures & Formulators Association of India
Association of Pesticide Manufacturers, Importers & Agents (Turkey)
Vietnam Pesticide Association
Russia Crop Protection Industry Association
Myanmar Fruit, Flower and Vegetable Producer and Exporter Association
Asociacion de Exportadores
Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Associations
International Fertilizer Industry Association
AgroChemEx& IFAE& AgroTech 2020 will be held during 12th to 14th of October in Shanghai World Expo Exhibition Center. With 800+ companies exhibiting over an area of 60,000 square metres, AgroChemEx& IFAE& AgroTech tradeshow is frequented by over 20,000 professional buyers.
· Exhibition Sectors:
Pesticides: Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides, Plant growth regulators, Technical, Preparations & Flight control agents, Intermediates, AIDS & Flight control AIDS, Fillers, Catalysts;
Fertilizer: Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potash, Compound fertilizer, Seaweed fertilizer, Water-soluble fertilizer, Slow-release fertilizer, Microelement, Organic fertilizer, Chelating, Humic Acid fertilizer;
Chemical equipment: Intermediate & Technical production equipment, Preparation processing equipment, Packaging materials and equipment, QR code equipment, Energy saving equipment, Laboratory equipment;
Agricultural equipment: Agricultural machinery, Irrigation equipment, pesticide application instruments, Agricultural plastics, UAV, Spare parts.
Why do you need to attend? You can have opportunity to talk with the decision-makers of enterprises;
· You can be guaranteed a good price for autumn is the planning season for Chinese manufacture;
· You can find the ideal supplier easily through our Procurement Matchmaking Program and Buyers Guide;
· You can share the successful experiences of procurement/sourcing in China.
What are the characteristics of ACE 2020?
A one-stop procurement platform to promote the development of global agrochemical industry;
· Displayed in different zones (Pesticide Zone, Fertilizer Zone, Machinery and Equipment Zone and Modern Agriculture Zone);
· The B2B Meeting strengthens the international information exchange between supply and demand of pesticides and fertilizers.
I. Glance of the Fair
The 19th Summit of Agrochemical Industry includes the 14th International Conference on Crop Protection, the 14th International Forum on Procurement and Service of Pesticides, International Fertilizer and Soil Health Summit & B2B Meeting, and International Pesticide Buyers & Sellers Meeting. This is the platform for agrochemical enterprises to obtain information and opportunities. It has far-reaching significance for promoting the internationalization process of the development of China's agrochemical industry.
· Awards Ceremony
2018 China's Top 30 Agrochemical Exporters Awards
The 12th China Agrochemical Innovation Contribution Awards
II. Contact information
Tel: 86 10 84885931
Tel: 86 10 84885931