The problem of resistance of diseases, pests and weeds has become increasing severe, all governments worldwide are imposing stringent regulation on the use of agrochemical products, which leads to the exit of some common-used pesticides from market, whilst demand in the end market is changing dramatically. The series of challenging factors have driven the pesticide formulation manufacturers to switch to the "safety and efficiency" strategy to make innovation and upgrading, which are happening in all agrochemical industry chains.
In November 2019, AgroPages successfully brought the Ag Formulation & Application Technology Congress (FAT 2019), a high-end international congress, to China. The congress has covered pesticide formulation technology, application, marketing, law and regulations, having attracted presence of nearly 300 delegates from over 160 companies across 20 countries or regions. The congress has provided the participating formulation companies at home and abroad with new information, new concept and new thought with respect to formulation development and production. The congress is also a platform providing opportunities of exchange and cooperation.
In order to further promote the innovation and development of agrochemical formulation and application techniques, to adapt to the new pesticide policies and the changes in the end market, as well as to facilitate the transition and upgrading of agrochemical companies, AgroPages is going to hold the 2nd Ag Formulation & Application Technology Congress (FAT 2020) in Hangzhou, where industry experts at home and abroad are invited to have exchanges and discussions with participants with regard to the latest laws and regulations in the agrochemical formulation industry sector, market changes, new technologies, new products, new theory, new challenges and new opportunities etc. The goal is to work jointly to promote the agrochemical formulation to a higher level and higher quality of development. Meanwhile, the congress serves to help agrochemical companies at home and abroad to strengthen cooperation to make achievement on a win-win basis.
The congress-related booths will be set up in parallel with the congress to provide a diversified and all-round product and brand display, which will be also a platform for business discussions among companies.
Policy and market
- The impact of the latest regulations and policies on the formulation industry chain and the potential countermeasures
- Developmental dynamic and trend of resistance of diseases, pests and weeds worldwide and How resistance promotes the development of multiple actives formulation and innovative formulation technologies
- Changes, challenges and potential solutions to agrochemical formulation development in major agrochemical regions worldwide
- Overview of precision pesticide application techniques in major agrochemical regions worldwide
- Challenges and potential solutions to development and application of biological formulations
- Challenges and potential solutions to development and application of novel fertilizers/biostimulants
Technology and Application
- Case study of innovation of formulation technologies
- Case study of innovation of adjuvant technologies
- Thoughts on development and design of safe and environment-friendly formulations as well as efficient formulations
- The challenge and practicing of pesticide-fertilizer integrated applications
- Latest development and analysis of slow-release formulations and microcapsule formulation technology
- Presentation to the innovative achievement in seed treatment formulation technology
- Presentation to the challenge and application of nanotechnology in agrochemical industry
- Research of challenge, solution and practices of UAV application of formulation & adjuvant technologies and delivery systems
- Application of intelligent and digital technology in formulation development and the latest development trend
- Development dynamics and trend of custom-made formulation
Formulation engineering technology
- Development of cleaner production technology for powder formulation preparation.
- Development of engineering technology for DF formulation preparation
- Continuous production technology of aqueous capsule suspension and Development of engineering technology for microcapsule granules preparation.
- Development of automation control and artificial intelligence in formulation engineering
Who will attend
- Pesticide formulation manufacturers and distributors;
- Pesticide adjuvant manufacturers and distributors;
- Pesticide formulation and adjuvant R&D institutions;
- Pesticide formulation and adjuvant processing and equipment enterprises;
- Pesticide spraying equipment suppliers, drone manufacturers and UAV plant Protection service organizations, etc.
- Consulting companies;
How to attend
- Visitors are welcome to deliver a speech;
- Book a booth to conduct in-depth conversations with potential partners;
- Sponsor the summit to raise your brand awareness.
- Registration fee is USD 450/person, and early bird registration fee is USD 398/person (Before Nov. 10th, 2020)
(The fee includes conference, catering, materials, simultaneous interpretation fees).
- English and Chinese, we will arrange simultaneous interpretation during the whole course of the congress.
Grace Yuan | AGROPAGES
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Wechat: nanagrace2014; 86 15505713266
View reports for FAT 2019
2019FAT: Focusing on technology and market to promote cooperation in demand and supply