The No.1 Event for Finding New Opportunities and New Contacts in the Asian Fertilizer Market
The 14th annual Argus Asia Fertilizer conference will be held on 11-13 April 2018 in Beijing, China. The annual conference attracts 500+ market players with representation from 54 countries from 300+ companies.
- Do business with over 500 key fertilizer producers, traders and importers
- Hear the latest on demand potential in growth markets in South East Asia
- Gain insight on global production capacities and the impact on your 2017 strategy
- Explore developments in Indian subsidy programs and impact on regional trade
- Examine the opportunity for micronutrients and specialty fertilizers in Asia
Save $200 with the early bird discount - register before 26 January to qualify. Register here.
Group Booking Discount: 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th delegate - 15% discount. To qualify, all registrations must be made at the same time.
If you see an opportunity to import raw materials from China and want to meet all your potential suppliers in one trip, or you want to understand how changes in trade will affect your business, join the next Argus Asia Fertilizer conference. This is the event which brings the global fertilizer trade to China – which in turn attracts all the major Chinese exporters.