The 32nd annual Argus Europe Fertilizer will take place on 24-26 October in Athens, Greece.
The 2017 conference brought together over 700 market participants from 400 companies across 60 countries
– making it the best fertilizer event in Europe for networking and doing business. Delegates from across the supply chain participated over 3 days including key decision makers from trading firms, producers, distributors, logistics, bagging and equipment providers.
View the full list of companies that registered in 2017 here.
Benefits of attending the Europe Fertilizer conference
- Meet new contacts from across the supply chain from all over the world – raw material producers, traders, manufacturers, distributors and service providers
- Perfectly timed just ahead of the buying season for spring application in Europe
- Assess growth prospects for speciality fertilizers and identify the regions offering best opportunities for growth
- Hear how new EU regulations could impact nitrogen production in Europe, global phosphate trade and slow and controlled release fertilizers
- Get the latest market intelligence from all major actors – inside and outside the conference sessions
You can now register and save €200 with the early bird rate! Secure your place and join Europe’s best event for networking and doing business in the fertilizer sector.