Join decision makers from across the supply chain at the 2018 West Africa Fertilizer Forum
The West Africa Fertilizer Forum 2018 - organised by the West African Fertilizer Association (WAFA) and Argus will take place on 13 - 15 May in Dakar, Senegal. The conference will bring together all links in the fertilizer supply chain in this region, as well as global producers, technology developers and investors to identify the action needed to increase accessibility to fertilizer, expand the market and boost farmers’ productivity. In 2017 the conference took place in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire and brought together over 200 people from 38 countries of which 22 were African countries.
- Moussa Diabate, President, West Africa Fertilizer Association (Mali)
- Patrice Annequin, Senior Fertilizer Market Specialist, IFDC (Cote d'Ivoire)
- Alain Sy Traore, Director of Agriculture, ECOWAS (Nigeria)
- Gideon Negedu, Executive Director, FEPSAN (Nigeria)
- Mounir Halim, Business Development Manager, Fertilizers, Argus (U.K)
- Moulaye Kande, Director General, SEDAB (Senegal)
- Santosh Dorak, Marketing Manager, ICS Indorama (Senegal)
- Balbir Singh, Head Business Development and Agronomy, Indorama (Nigeria)
- Oumar Guindo, Director General, Toguna (Mali)
- Zoumana Bakayoko, CEO, Agro West Africa (Cote d'Ivoire)
As the only conference representing the voice of the West African fertilizer industry, it is the only place where you can see for yourself how the market will develop and what that means for you.