"Black Sea Grain" Conference
– is an international platform aimed at discussion of topical issues and prospects of the global and Black Sea agri commodity markets.
Since its establishment in 2004 "Black Sea Grain" became one of the major annual global grain forums.
“Black Sea Grain” Conference offers participants an excellent environment to find out the latest drivers of agricultural market, adjust business strategies in a rapidly changing world and get new valuable contacts with global operators of agri business.
- Macroeconomics and geopolitics as factors driving the global agrarian market.
- Current state and close prospects of the world grain market.
- Global consumption of food and agri products: trends and changes. Population, middle class, demand: forecasts, risks, growth limits.
- Investments flow in the global agricultural sector. Growing concentration of export and consumption, M&A; outlook.
- Main global suppliers of agri commodities: key regional trends.
- Black Sea countries: grain production, processing, logistics, margin.
- Macro analysis of the Black Sea region: financing and investment deficit.
- Agricultural production: shifting from volumes to added value.
- Effective management as a factor of improving agribusiness efficiency.
- Production growth: agricultural technologies, resources, risks, weather.
- Ukrainian bank sector and agri corporations: growing transparency promotes closer cooperation, 2018-2025.
- Over 700 delegates annually
- Over 500 сompanies of agri business
- Delegates from more than 50 countries
- Leading agri producers, traders, crushers, agriholdings, banks, logistic and other companies