Welcome to ISAA 2010
´Where formulated adjuvants meet adjuvant formulations´. With this ´deep one´ the ISAA Society cordially invites you to attend and contribute to the 9th International Symposium on Adjuvants for Agrochemicals (ISAA 2010). Like the previous symposia, ISAA 2010 is dedicated to the education and advancement of the use of adjuvants in agrochemical applications. The Symposium Committee ISAA 2010 will compose an interesting programme taking the scientific level of Columbus as a benchmark; our Scientific Committee
will ensure this high level. This series of truly global events began with an international symposium in Brandon, Canada (see history
ISAA 2010 will be held at the Campus of the Technical University of Munich in Freising, Bavaria, Germany, during August 16-20, 2010. ISAA 2010 is intended to provide the most recent knowledge on adjuvant research, development and application. We also offer you a trade exhibition and excellent facilities for business meetings. An educational workshop on key features and mode of action of adjuvants is planned as well. A number of social events and tours will complete the scientific programme.
ISAA 2010 technical focus will be on all aspects of adjuvants; from pesticide and target interactions to application efficacy and new opportunities.
* To identify progress in the understanding of the mode of action of adjuvants when combined with agrochemicals (pesticides, plant growth regulators, nutrients) and biological control agents.
* To cover the distinct subject of adjuvant use as constituent of crop protection products or as tankmix partner or as stand alone product for other purposes.
* To stimulate discussion among those involved in adjuvant research and development, application and regulatory issues.
* To establish new opportunities for international co-operation between scientists and users in a time of globally expanding agriculture.
* To spot trends in adjuvant research, development and application.
* To support the proper use of adjuvants by knowing the key features and benefits.
* To identify factors that may restrict the utilisation of adjuvant technology.
* To offer a platform for adjuvant suppliers and agrochemical/-technical companies to exhibit new products or technologies.
* An educational workshop on key features and mode of action of adjuvants is planned as well.