Theme: Market Drives Innovation
• What are the biggest challenges and solutions facing the development of global agrochemical formulation over the next 5-10 years?
• How can advanced adjuvant technology and application technology promote the innovation and development of formulation technology?
• How can intelligent and digital technologies accelerate the innovation of formulation technology and improve the utilization efficiency of formulation?
• What is the potential of China’s demand for technologies of “application reduction and efficiency improvement”?
In recent years, the launch speed of new agrochemical molecules has slowed down globally, the problem of resistance of diseases, pests and weeds has become increasing severe, the governments of various countries are imposing increasingly string regulation requirements on agrochemical products, and people are attaching more attention to the safety of agricultural products. A series of challenges, coupled with the wide application of new digital technologies in product development, have driven the global research and development of agrochemical formulations and application technologies to evolve rapidly in the direction of “being green, environment-friendly, efficient and convenient”.
In China, influenced by the policy of requiring negative growth in pesticide and fertilizer use, environment-friendly formulation products, advanced application technologies and efficient application equipment have received high attention and recognition, and in particular, UAV crop protection are developing rapidly. As the world's largest producer and exporter of agrochemical products and the third largest consumer market of agrochemical products, China has huge market demand for the development of environment-friendly and efficient formulations and application technologies that can reduce application and increase efficiency. They are also the research and development and promotion aspects highlighted by Chinese industry players.
In such a context, AgroPages will hold the 2019 Ag Formulation & Application Technology Congress from November 13 to 15 themed “Market Drives Innovation” Experts and peers in formulation and application technologies inside and outside of China will be invited to have in-depth discussions and exchanges on market situation, policies and regulations, cutting-edge technologies, application practices and future development trends in this industry, to jointly promote innovation in formulation and application technologies and beneficial cooperation. During the event, booths will be provided for relevant enterprises to display products and brands and make business exchange.
Agenda (The final report shall prevail)
Who will attend
- Pesticide formulation manufacturers and distributors;
- Pesticide adjuvant manufacturers and distributors;
- Pesticide formulation and adjuvant R&D institutions;
- Pesticide formulation and adjuvant processing and equipment enterprises;
- Pesticide spraying equipment suppliers, drone manufacturers and UAV plant Protection service organizations, etc.
- Consulting companies from different countries;
How to attend
- Visitors are welcome to deliver a speech;
- Book a booth to conduct in-depth conversations with potential partners;
- Sponsor the summit to raise your brand awareness.
- Registration fee is USD 450/person
, and early bird registration fee is USD 398/person
(Before 15th Oct. 2019)
- Book a team of 3+ ( enjoy 10% off )
(The fee includes conference, catering, materials, simultaneous interpretation fees).
- English and Chinese, we will arrange simultaneous interpretation during the whole course of the congress.
Sanli New Century Grand Hotel Zhejiang
538 Shaoxing Road, Xiacheng District., Hangzhou, China
Standard room (two beds)
: RMB460/room/night; King room: RMB500/room/night
Grace Yuan | AGROPAGES
Wechat: nanagrace2014; 86 15505713266
To reserve a room in the hotel, contact:
Joyce Wang | AGROPAGES
Tel: +86 18737169009
- Please reserve room after the congress registration fee has been transferred.
- Kindly note the speeches will be provided on Nov 14-15. We welcome you at congress reception whole day Nov 13.